Monday, May 28, 2012

Longmire Cabin

These photos are of the cabin used in the TV show Longmire that is one of my new favorite shows. The cabin was in the same area as the other old buildings on the Valles Caldera.Longmire is sort of a modern western. This cabin is Sheriff Walt Longmire's on the show. It has been seen on the show many times and I was sure it was on the Caldera from what I had seen. Of course I had heard it was filmed in New Mexico even though the story is set in Wyoming. I have a hard time remembering itis supposed to be Wyoming when watching it as I see places in New Mexico I have been to. They have had some trouble filming this summer due to the fire and had to change some of the filming locations because of it. A lot is filmed in the Jemez Mountains and some in Los Vegas, New Mexico. I understand it will start being shown in Canada and England as well as in theUS.Oddly the main star is an Australianactor named Robert Taylor, who is a good actor. Lou Diamond Phillipsis also on the show. http://www.aetv.com/longmire/index.jsp

Of course I almost missed these photos as my camera decided it needed fresh batteries right then.








No comments:

Post a Comment